Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
How tan do you think you can get from fourteen UV lamps? What if those lamps were housed in your very own tanning bed? What if you didn't even have to go to the tanning salon to get that lovely bronze tan you simply must have? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to tan at home on your own time? No more going to the tanning salon or worrying about a monthly fee. Those are just some of the perks of having your very own Galaxy 14 tanning bed.
The ESB Tanning Galaxy 14 has so many awesome features. You'll love the even tan you get because of the high gloss reflectors that scatter the light so that it doesn't concentrate over just one area. Nor do you need to worry about any area of your body getting under-tanned because of the same technology.
To give you some idea of how much space this tanning bed will take up in your home, let's go over its dimensions. It is 76 inches long, 30 inches wide, and 34 inches high when closed.
We think it's a pretty awesome investment because you can get it here for our guaranteed lowest price. That means you don't really need to shop around to compare because we've already done that. Ours is the lowest! But if you do find a lower price for this tanning bed, all you have to do is let us know and we will match it. Even up to thirty days after purchase, you can let us know about a lower price, and we will actually refund you the extra. Yes, we are just that devoted to giving you the lowest price we possibly can.
Made right here in the USA, you can rest assured that your ESB Galaxy tanning bed is made with the highest standards by people who care about your satisfaction. The manufacturer's warranty is for 5 years on all metal structural components, 1 year on gas shocks and electrical components and 90 days on acrylics, plastics and lamps. For more information on the Galaxy 14 warranty, click the Warranty tab, above.
Features and Specifications
- Style: Tanning Bed (20-minute)
- Color: Black Pearl & Silver Trim
- Tanning Lamps: 14 Apollo HP Tanning Lamps
- Total Power: 1400 Watts
- Timer: Digital
- Dimensions: H 34 x W 30 x L 76
- Electrical: 120 volt / 15 amps
- Outlet: 5-15R
Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Galaxy 14 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Galaxy 14 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
USE OF THE Galaxy 14 TANNING BED IN A COMMERCIAL TANNING FACILITY OR FOR PROFESSIONAL AND MEDICAL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN THE VOIDING OF ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURERﾒS WARRANTIES!
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Galaxy 14 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free. Tanning beds are custom made to order and typical production time is 7-10 business days. During our busiest times of the year production may take 15-20 business days. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 110v Home Tanning Bed
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB