Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed
Are you looking for a way to bring the tanning salon experience home with you? We totally understand! You love going to the tanning salon and experiencing the pampering and relaxation, those quiet warm moments when you don't have to do anything but lie still and breathe in and out. It might just be the most renewing fifteen-minutes of your week, and yet you don't always love taking the time to drive over to the tanning salon or dealing with the monthly fees.
It's understandable that you would eventually want to be able to tan without even leaving your own home. How amazing would it be to walk into the next room and lie down for a nice tan? Goodbye to hassle and monthly fees!
The Solar Storm 24 Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed is a great choice because it works like a commercial tanning bed without costing as much. It uses 24 UV lamps with aluminum reflectors to give you the smooth, even tan you want. The tunnel design ensures that no area of your body will be missed, and the light is diffuse enough to not over-tan any one area.
Features and Specifications
- Overall Size: 83 x 39
- Tunnel design to completely surround your clients for a faster, all-over tan.
- Durable aluminum frame makes this tanning bed a long-term investment with little maintenance.
- 12 Wolff High Output Lamps
- 6 SunFusion High Output Arm and Face Lamps
- 6 SunFusion High Output Face Lamps
- Acrylic sheets further increase boosts the tanning beds' performance allowing for maximum UV light.
- Delivered 98% pre-assembled to allow quick and easy assembly.
- Standard lifetime warranty on the frame of the bed.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Internal Cooling Fans to keep bed temperature down
- Protective UV Acrylic in BOTH Canopy and Bench of unit, as we DO NOT compromise safety by adding cheap metal grids in Canopy.
- Available on EVERY Solar Storm bed for $199, retail is $299. Includes Body Fan with On/Off switch at head of bed and MP3 jack at head of bed with 2 speakers at foot of bed. This installs by consumer in 30 SECONDS!
- Electrical - 1-220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 1-20 AMP circuit breaker
- 1-20 AMP NEMA #6-20R receptacle
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Solar Storm 24 Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime Warranty on Unit Frame
- 36 Month Warranty on Ballast, Contactors and Timers
- 6 Month Warranty on Acrylic
- 90 Day Warranty on Gas Springs
- 90 Day Warranty on Lamps and Fans
- 180 Days Labor
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Solar Storm 24 Lamp Commercial tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items after the initial 180 day labor warranty period.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Solar Storm 24 Lamp Commercial canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are. All orders will begin processing on the following business day and generally take 7-10 business days to ship from our warehouse. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days of the order being placed to inform you. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 110v Home Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 220v Home Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 32-Lamp Home Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 32 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed