SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed
You love maintaining your tan. Is it all about having the right even skin tone, or do you like the whole experience of laying in the tanning bed? For some of us, it's kind of a relaxation ritual. You look forward to going to the tanning salon and doing nothing at all for a few-minutes every week.
But somewhere in the back of your mind, you can't help but think that it would nice if you could have that same experience at home rather than having to travel to the tanning salon all the time. That's what our tanning beds are for. They're designed to be just as high quality as a commercial tanning bed but without you having to pay the price you would have to pay for a commercial tanning bed.
The SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed employs sixteen 100 Watt bulbs, half of which are covered in facials. Because of the somewhat intense lighting, you need only use this tanning bed for 15-minute intervals. This is the deluxe edition SunLite 16 Tanning Bed, which means it comes with some fun extras. It includes premium tanning lotions, a cooling fan, and an MP3 audio player. These features really take this bed to the next level of luxury, bringing something of the salon experience to you at home.
It also is designed to look a little better and comes with a decorative base that hides the tanning bed's legs. It comes pre-assembled and has a steel and aluminum frame. Just think of all the awesome tanning sessions you will enjoy in your own home!
Features and Specifications
- 16 - 100 W Wolff Tanning bulbs
- 15 minute tanning time
- Energy Usage - Electronic Fulham ballast
- Overall Dimensions - 81"L x 36"W x 48"H
- Facial tanner
- Decorative Base to hide the legs
- Mp3 audio player and body cooling fan included
- Easy acrylic removal system
- Extruded aluminum and steel frame
- 99% Pre-assembled in the USA
- Premium Tanning Lotions, Pillow, Goggles, and Cleaner included with purchase
- Largest tanning surface in the industry
- Comes with canopy grid to allow for better tanning
- 120 V dedicated circuit
- 15 AMP circuit breaker
- 15 AMP NEMA #5-15R receptacle
SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed Warranty
Warranty Period: SunLite INDUSTRIES warrants the SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed, provided it is still owned and operated by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a prorated period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to the original Purchaser.
What is covered: During the warranty period as specified above SunLite INDUSTRIES will replace any defective system or component of the SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed, at SunLite INDUSTRIES sole discretion. The Purchaser shall be responsible for the difference between the cost of a new SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed or component and the prorated value of the defective system or component. Prior to making any repairs SunLite INDUSTRIES will advise the Purchaser of the nature of the problem and the cost to the Purchaser based on the proration of the defective system or component.
What is not covered:
- A. Acrylic sheets, starters (igniters), lamps, blue and clear filter glass.
- B. Any plastic parts affected by discoloration.
- C. Cracked or broken cover plates, end caps and sidebars
- D. Any failure to the external timing system (example: T-Max, FST timers and timer system components)
- E. Any failure to the external voltage transformer (example: "buck and boost" transformers)
- F. Any damage caused by the failure of any supporting hardware not supplied by SunLite INDUSTRIES.
- G. Any labor charges, travel time charges, or mileage charges associated with a warranty item.
- H. Shipping costs back to SunLite INDUSTRIES' factory. SunLite INDUSTRIES will pay for ground transportation of repaired or replaced part back to purchaser.
- I. Tanning units, parts or components damaged in transit where SunLite INDUSTRIES'S damaged goods policy is not followed by purchaser or purchaser's designee. This warranty does not apply to any failure of product due to alterations, modifications, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper maintenance or installation, use of parts not supplied by SunLite INDUSTRIES, failure to operate and use the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the Owner's Manual supplied with the product or failure to otherwise meet manufacturerﾒs specifications, or if the serial number has been removed, altered or defaced.
Right to Modify: SunLite INDUSTRIES reserves the right to make changes or improvements to the SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed without incurring any obligations to similarly alter products which have been previously purchased.
Exclusivity of Warranty: This warranty is the only warranty made by SunLite INDUSTRIES and may only be modified or amended by a written instrument signed by a duly authorized officer of SunLite INDUSTRIES'. SunLite INDUSTRIES' sole and exclusive liability and Purchaser sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be, at SunLite INDUSTRIES' option, to repair or replace, to the extent available on a prorated basis, any such defective Products. These remedies are available only if SunLite INDUSTRIES' examination of the SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed discloses to SunLite INDUSTRIES' satisfaction that such defects actually exist and were not caused by Purchaser's misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, maintenance or testing, alterations or modifications, failure to meet manufacturer's specifications or any other cause beyond the range of normal usage, or by accident, fire or other hazard. Repair or replacement of a part does not extend the warranty period or extend the prorated value of a part or product beyond the initial two year limited warranty period from the date of delivery. THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SunLite INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS DELIVERED HEREUNDER OR SUBSEQUENT USE THEREOF.
Limitation of Liability: SunLite INDUSTRIES shall not be liable for any loss, damages, or penalty resulting from failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to force majeure or any cause beyond its reasonable control. SunLite INDUSTRIES' LIABILITY UNDER OR FOR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE LESS REASONABLE RENTAL FOR PAST USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SunLite INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS UNDERTAKEN BY THE PURCHASER WITHOUT SunLite INDUSTRIESﾒS PREVIOUS WRITTEN APPROVAL. IN NO EVENT SHALL SunLite INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. SunLite INDUSTRIES DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE SunLite 16 DELUXE HOME TANNING BED, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL OR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INCOME, COMMERCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Governing Law: Notwithstanding principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction to the contrary, all terms and provisions of this Agreement are to be construed and governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina without regard to the laws of any other jurisdiction. The Purchaser waives any and all privileges and rights which they may have under North Carolina Statutes, relating to venue as it now exists or may hereafter be amended, and under any other statute, or administrative provision thereof in any legal action on this Agreement; and further, the Purchaser agrees that any legal action brought on this Agreement or in connection therewith, shall be brought in the appropriate court in Craven County, North Carolina.
Attorney's Fees: Should a dispute arise with regard to this warranty or any other aspect of this sale the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys fees and costs through appeal.
Obtaining Warranty Service: To obtain warranty service for your SunLite 16 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed, please visit www.SunLiteTanningBeds.com. The following information will be needed:
- Date of purchase
- Bench Serial Number
- Canopy Serial Number
**We are currently in our busy season! All tanning bed lead times have increased to 3-4 weeks for production prior to shipping. **
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free. Tanning beds are custom made to order and typical production time is 7-10 business days prior to shipping. Once a tanning bed has been built, it typically takes an additional 2-3 days for the order to be prepared for shipment and tracking information to be provided. Please allow up to 15 business days to receive your shipping confirmation email once your order has been placed. During our busiest times of the year, production may take 15-20 business days. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two or three boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order within 48 hours of it being placed and issue you a refund with no penalty. Orders cancelled after 48 hours may be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation #3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item inside is often times still okay. If an item arrives and looks like it may be damaged, please follow this procedure to ensure new parts can be shipped at no cost.
1. Note the damages to the packing material on the delivery receipt prior to signing your name for the delivery. In the presence of the delivery driver, open the package and inspect the contents. Add a list of any damaged pieces to the delivery receipt and sign. Do not discard any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
In the extremely unlikely event that a box arrives to you and all of its contents are visibly damaged beyond repair, you may refuse the damaged box and accept only the box contains items that are intact. Please note on the delivery receipt which pieces were accepted and which were refused and be sure to include that the reason for refusal was ‘severe damage’. This should only be used if damage is to the entire unit and excludes damage only to replaceable parts such as bulbs, acrylic, minor dents/scratches, etc. Please see situation #5 below and contact us immediately.
2. Save any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
3. After noting the damages, please test the item for functionality and take pictures of any items that needs replacement. Please contact us with pictures so that we can begin the process of getting replacement parts sent to you. After verifying the procedure was followed correctly and we have everything that we need, we will send out new parts to you at no cost. Please note that there may be additional lead times depending on which parts are needing to be replaced.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued as cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss because no refunds or credits will be issued for products that are received with shipping damages or lost in transit.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item or an item is returned to us for any reason other than severe damage, including incorrect contact information and inability to set a delivery appointment time, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling to and from our warehouse and any other additional fees issued by the freight line.
If an item is returned because it was severely damaged during the shipping process, no refund or replacements will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, we will either provide you with a replacement, or you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 220v Home Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 110v Home Tanning Bed
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB