SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed
What would you think if we told you that you could get a tanning bed to keep at home that would be high quality without your having to pay a high commercial price? Would you jump at the chance? That's what we offer you here at our store.
We want to give you the freedom to tan at home on your own time. Ultimately you save time and money by tanning at home, and it can be just as safe and enjoyable for you.
The SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed houses sixteen 100 Watt bulbs. It uses the air in the room to keep the bed cool, and you must keep it in a room that is no hotter than 80 degrees Fahrenheit for safe operation. You can plug your tanning bed into a standard wall electric receptacle. Its canopy grid design makes for a more even tan than you can get from other beds, giving it the most extensive tanning surface of any kind of tanning bed.
This bed comes with a pillow and protective eyewear and the cleaning materials you will need to keep the light unobscured for successful tanning. To get an idea of how much space this bed takes up, let's go over its dimension. It is 81 inches long, 36 inches wide, and 48 inches high. It is designed for sessions that are no longer than 20 minutes.
Just think of how awesome it would be for you to be able to get your tan at home! You would no longer have to waste time traveling to and from the tanning salon, and you could greater freedom to do it at times that work best for you.
Features and Specifications
- 16 - 100 Watt Wolff Tanning bulbs
- 20 minute tanning time
- Energy Usage - Electronic Fulham ballast
- Dimensions - Overall size: 81"L x 36"W x 48"H
- Easy Acrylic Removal System
- Extruded aluminum and steel frame
- Goggles, Tanning Bed Pillow, & Cleaner included with purchase
- Largest tanning surface in the industry
- Comes w/ canopy grid to allow for better tanning
- 110 Volt
- 15 AMP circuit breaker
SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed Warranty
Warranty Period: SunLite INDUSTRIES warrants the SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed, provided it is still owned and operated by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a prorated period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to the original Purchaser.
What is covered: During the warranty period as specified above SunLite INDUSTRIES will replace any defective system or component of the SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed, at SunLite INDUSTRIES' sole discretion. The Purchaser shall be responsible for the difference between the cost of a new SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed or component and the prorated value of the defective system or component. Prior to making any repairs SunLite INDUSTRIES will advise the Purchaser of the nature of the problem and the cost to the Purchaser based on the proration of the defective system or component.
What is not covered:
- A. Acrylic sheets, starters (igniters), lamps, blue and clear filter glass.
- B. Any plastic parts affected by discoloration.
- C. Cracked or broken cover plates, end caps and sidebars
- D. Any failure to the external timing system (example: T-Max, FST timers and timer system components)
- E. Any failure to the external voltage transformer (example: "buck and boost" transformers)
- F. Any damage caused by the failure of any supporting hardware not supplied by SunLite INDUSTRIES.
- G. Any labor charges, travel time charges, or mileage charges associated with a warranty item.
- H. Shipping costs back to SunLite INDUSTRIES' factory. SunLite INDUSTRIES will pay for ground transportation of repaired or replaced part back to purchaser.
- I. Tanning units, parts or components damaged in transit where SunLite INDUSTRIES damaged goods policy is not followed by purchaser or purchaser's designee. This warranty does not apply to any failure of product due to alterations, modifications, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper maintenance or installation, use of parts not supplied by SunLite INDUSTRIES, failure to operate and use the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the Owner's Manual supplied with the product or failure to otherwise meet manufacturer's specifications, or if the serial number has been removed, altered or defaced.
Right to Modify: SunLite INDUSTRIES reserves the right to make changes or improvements to the SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed without incurring any obligations to similarly alter products which have been previously purchased.
Exclusivity of Warranty: This warranty is the only warranty made by SunLite INDUSTRIES and may only be modified or amended by a written instrument signed by a duly authorized officer of SunLite INDUSTRIES. SunLite INDUSTRIES' sole and exclusive liability and Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be, at SunLite INDUSTRIES' option, to repair or replace, to the extent available on a prorated basis, any such defective Products. These remedies are available only if SunLite INDUSTRIES's examination of the SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed discloses to SunLite INDUSTRIES' satisfaction that such defects actually exist and were not caused by Purchaser's misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, maintenance or testing, alterations or modifications, failure to meet manufacturer's specifications or any other cause beyond the range of normal usage, or by accident, fire or other hazard. Repair or replacement of a part does not extend the warranty period or extend the prorated value of a part or product beyond the initial two year limited warranty period from the date of delivery. THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SunLite INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS DELIVERED HEREUNDER OR SUBSEQUENT USE THEREOF.
Limitation of Liability: SunLite INDUSTRIES shall not be liable for any loss, damages, or penalty resulting from failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to force majeure or any cause beyond its reasonable control. SunLite INDUSTRIES' LIABILITY UNDER OR FOR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE LESS REASONABLE RENTAL FOR PAST USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SunLite INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS UNDERTAKEN BY THE PURCHASER WITHOUT SunLite INDUSTRIES' PREVIOUS WRITTEN APPROVAL. IN NO EVENT SHALL SunLite INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. SunLite INDUSTRIES DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE SunLite 16 HOME TANNING BED, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL OR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INCOME, COMMERCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Governing Law: Notwithstanding principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction to the contrary, all terms and provisions of this Agreement are to be construed and governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina without regard to the laws of any other jurisdiction. The Purchaser waives any and all privileges and rights which they may have under North Carolina Statutes, relating to venue as it now exists or may hereafter be amended, and under any other statute, or administrative provision thereof in any legal action on this Agreement; and further, the Purchaser agrees that any legal action brought on this Agreement or in connection therewith, shall be brought in the appropriate court in Craven County, North Carolina.
Attorney's Fees: Should a dispute arise with regard to this warranty or any other aspect of this sale the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys fees and costs through appeal.
Obtaining Warranty Service: To obtain warranty service for your SunLite 16 Home Tanning Bed, please visit www.SunLiteTanningBeds.com. The following information will be needed:
- Date of purchase
- Bench Serial Number
- Canopy Serial Number
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are. All orders will begin processing on the following business day and generally take 7-10 business days to ship from our warehouse. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days of the order being placed to inform you. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 220v Home Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 110v Home Tanning Bed