Avalon 28 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Avalon 28 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
The Avalon 28 tanning bed was created for the individual that wanted the most powerful home tanning bed available today, but without the hassle of installing any special wiring or high electrical cost to operate. As a standard feature the Avalon 28 is equipped with Sun Express RFL, Reflector, 10 pink and blue face swirl, 4 pink and blue face/arm/body swirl, 14 blue swirl body lamps, it provides deep dark long tanning results.
No other home tanning bed brand offers this unique Avalon 28 Sun Express tanning lamp technology!
And since the Avalon 28 tanning bed utilizes ESB Green Energy, you'll use only a few pennies per session, experience less heat and enjoy a more comfortable tan time and experience up to 1,000 hours or 20 years of tanning lamp life!
Features and Specifications
- Sun Express 100 Watt Reflector Type Tanning Lamps
- ESB 10 pink and blue face swirl, 4 pink and blue face/arm/body swirl, 14 blue swirl body lamps
- 17 minute Max tanning time
- 1,000 Hour Lamp Life...estimated 20 Years
- Unique Design for Perfect All Around Tan
- Ultra Clear Acrylics for Maximum Tanning Power
- Maximum Airflow for Quiet and Comfortable Tanning Experience
- ESB Green Energy - Saves You Money
- Safety Back up Timer
- Attractive Designer Pedestal
- Tanning Accessories: UV Eyewear, Tanning Lotions, Tanning Bed Cleaner
- Premium Warranty - Enjoy Many Years Of Unparalleled Performance
- Conveniently Plugs Into 120 volt / 20 amp Household Outlet
- Premium Warranty
- Proudly Designed & Manufactured in the USA
Avalon 28 Home Tanning Bed by ESB WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Avalon 28 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Avalon 28 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
USE OF THE Avalon 28 TANNING BED IN A COMMERCIAL TANNING FACILITY OR FOR PROFESSIONAL AND MEDICAL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN THE VOIDING OF ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURERﾒS WARRANTIES!
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Avalon 28 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free. Tanning beds are custom made to order and typical production time is 7-10 business days prior to shipping. Once a tanning bed has been built, it typically takes an additional 2-3 days for the order to be prepared for shipment and tracking information to be provided. Please allow up to 15 business days to receive your shipping confirmation email once your order has been placed. During our busiest times of the year, production may take 15-20 business days. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two or three boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB