Kyota Genki M380 Massage Chair
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Kyota Genki M380
The Kyota Genki M380 massage chair has many high-end massage chair features but at a more affordable price. This 43 inch L-track massage is designed to offer a wider, deeper and more precise massage then traditional rollers. This chair has 11 auto programs and offers smart body scan technology.
This chair focuses on the following regions: Palms and arms, neck, shoulders, back, glutes, calves and feet using a 4 node massage robot that performs kneading, tapping, shiatsu and knocking techniques.
Zero gravity positioning elevates your knees above your heart, which allows the spine to decompress, provides a sense of weightlessness, and maximizes the effect of the massage rollers.
Intelligent Voice Command + Control allows you to control your chair and massage experience hands-free by using one of the many voice commands. Such as "Stress Relief" "Change to point mode" or "Go a little down."
***This chair is currently out of stock and new inventory is expected to be available in February 2022.
Features and Specifications:
- Colors: Brown and Black
- Heated Lumbar Zone
- L-Track Technology
- 24 Massage Airbags
- One Touch Zero Gravity to relieve spinal pressure
- Calf Oscillators - soothe tired and tight calf muscles
- Total Sole reflexology
- Voice Command and Control
- Wireless & USB chargers
- Bluetooth HD Speaker
- Space saving technology - only needs 2 inches from the backrest to the wall
- Dimensions Upright: 46.0 x 57.0 inches
- Dimensions Reclined: 40.0 x 74.0 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Power: 110 - 120V, 60Hz
- Weight Limit: 330 lbs.
Kyota Genki M380 Massage Chair Warranty
Equipment comes with the Kyota Promise 1yr labor, 2yr parts, and 4yr frame manufacturer’s warranty.
All shipments take about 7-10 business days for delivery via UPS Ground. Once a tracking number is assigned to your order, you will receive an email with that information so you can track your order while it is in transit.
***Due to current supply chain and manufacturing issues, please feel free to reach out to us via phone, email or chat to confirm availability and approximate shipping time frame prior to placing your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order within 48 hours of it being placed and issue you a refund with no penalty. Orders cancelled after 48 hours may be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation #3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item inside is often times still okay. If an item arrives and looks like it may be damaged, please follow this procedure to ensure new parts can be shipped at no cost.
1. Note the damages to the packing material on the delivery receipt prior to signing your name for the delivery. In the presence of the delivery driver, open the package and inspect the contents. Add a list of any damaged pieces to the delivery receipt and sign. Do not discard any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
In the extremely unlikely event that a box arrives to you and all of its contents are visibly damaged beyond repair, you may refuse the damaged box and accept only the box contains items that are intact. Please note on the delivery receipt which pieces were accepted and which were refused and be sure to include that the reason for refusal was ‘severe damage’. This should only be used if damage is to the entire unit and excludes damage only to replaceable parts such as bulbs, acrylic, minor dents/scratches, etc. Please see situation #5 below and contact us immediately.
2. Save any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
3. After noting the damages, please test the item for functionality and take pictures of any items that needs replacement. Please contact us with pictures so that we can begin the process of getting replacement parts sent to you. After verifying the procedure was followed correctly and we have everything that we need, we will send out new parts to you at no cost. Please note that there may be additional lead times depending on which parts are needing to be replaced.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued as cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss because no refunds or credits will be issued for products that are received with shipping damages or lost in transit.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item or an item is returned to us for any reason other than severe damage, including incorrect contact information and inability to set a delivery appointment time, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling to and from our warehouse and any other additional fees issued by the freight line.
If an item is returned because it was severely damaged during the shipping process, no refund or replacements will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, we will either provide you with a replacement, or you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.