Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Want a Fast Perfect All Around Tan - Here's the Answer - ESB Oasis 36 Tanning Booth! We discovered, many tanners prefer the benefits of stand up tanning bed. And the ESB Oasis 36 Tanning Booth offers additional features that's perfect for a home tanning system too. The Oasis tanning booth takes up less space than a home tanning bed. It even has been designed to fit in a corner or perhaps a closet. And yes like all ESB tanning beds and the stand up tanning systems the Oasis Tanning Booth "Green Energy" design easily plugs into a household 120 volt outlet. Cost a few pennies per session to operate. And no special wiring required!
36 Vertical Tanning Lamps Perform Like a 48 Lamp Tanning Bed...Why? ESB offers the "only" home tanning booth available today. And like all ESB Signature Series systems the Oasis tanning booth is equipped both ESB Reflector type and Pink & Blue Face / Body tanners. The 36 total ESB Reflector type tanning lamps equipped in the Oasis were specifically engineered for vertical tanning systems only. The ESB Reflector VHO tanning lamps were uniquely created to provide twice as much power than the Sun for a fast 10 minute max tanning session. This tanning system is definitely the most powerful tanning equipment for home use ESB has ever developed!
Features and Specifications
- 36 Total Tanning Reflector Lamps
- Exterior Color: Black (gray shown, but no longer available)
- 6 Pink & Blue: Face / Body Combo Tanning Lamps
- 30 Blue VHO Tanning Lamps
- 10 minute Maxiumum Tan Time
- Conveniently Fits in a Corner - Only Requires about 4' of Vertical Space
- 1,000 hr Lamp Life or est. 40 Yrs Tanning
- Total Power: 3600 Watts
- Cooling System: Open Style - Head to Toe Comfort
- Lamp Reflectors: High Gloss - Mirror Finish
- ESB Green Energy - Saves You Money
- Safey Back Up Timer - Peace of Mind
- Premium Warranty - For Years of Unparrelled Performance
- Conveniently Plugs Into 120volt / 20amp Household Outlet
- Proudly Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Dimensions: 77" H x 48" W
Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth by ESB WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Oasis 36 Stand-up Tanning Booth to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, gas springs, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Oasis 36 Stand-Up tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Oasis 36.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are. All orders will begin processing on the following business day and generally take 7-10 business days to ship from our warehouse. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days of the order being placed to inform you. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 220v Home Tanning Bed