Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
A durable, luxurious 15-minute tanning bed with a head to toe total comfort system and ESB Green Energy Technology: The Avalon 20 tanning bed is an exceptional unit of durability and size that offers a comfortable tanning experience every time.
The lamp reflectors of the Avalon 20 have a mirror finish with a high gloss, giving it a look of true class. Each ESB Avalon 20 tanning unit is tested for total power of 2400 watts; the benefit of the ESB Green Energy technology is this deluxe unit, great for in home use or commercial use in any tanning salon, requires a regular household 120 volt outlet, drawing 20 amps total of smooth, balanced energy for only a few pennies per client session.
The Avalon 20 lamps are designed and tested for 1000 hours of life; the equivalent of 20 years of your life spent in a tanning bed. Maximum airflow in the Avalon 20 provides a balanced, quiet and relaxing bed for you or your client's comfort during the session, for a less hot bed, and evenly balanced, comfortable tanning time.
The sleek, attractive yet heavy-duty designer pedestal has a reassuring look of durability, and this chassis is no lightweight at 32 inches wide and 37 inches from the ground. A pacific blue shiny finish coats the Avalon 20 tanning bed, and a metallic silver trim around the front area further enhances its luxurious appearance and modern style-construction.
Enjoy the natural Vitamin D you get from the lamp-low UVB light. Get the full benefits of an indoor tanning experience for your home or shop with the ESB Avalon 20 tanning bed.
Made right here in the USA, you can rest assured that your ESB Avalon tanning bed is made with the highest standards by people who care about your satisfaction. The manufacturer's warranty is for 5 years on all metal structural components, 1 year on gas shocks and electrical components and 90 days on acrylics, plastics and lamps. For more information on the Avalon 20 warranty, click the Warranty tab, above.
Features and Specifications
- Style: Tanning Bed (15-minute)
- Color: Pacifica Blue / Metallic Silver Trim
- Total Power: 2400 Watts
- Lamp Reflectors: High Gloss - Mirror Finish
- Cooling System: Head-to-Toe Total Comfort
- Timer (Digital)
- Dimensions: H 37 x W 32 x L 76
- Electrical: 120 volts / 20 amps
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-20R
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Avalon 20 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Avalon 20 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
USE OF THE Avalon 20 TANNING BED IN A COMMERCIAL TANNING FACILITY OR FOR PROFESSIONAL AND MEDICAL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN THE VOIDING OF ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURERﾒS WARRANTIES!
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Avalon 20 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are. All orders will begin processing on the following business day and generally take 7-10 business days to ship from our warehouse. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days of the order being placed to inform you. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth