Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Whether you are looking for an in-home tanning bed or a commercial one, the Avalon 32 tanning bed will provide you or your clients with the ultimate tanning salon experience. This head-to-toe total comfort bed includes high-gloss mirror-finish lamp reflectors, pacific blue and metallic silver trim and 1,000 hour lamp life with ESB Green Energy Technology.
The natural Vitamin D producing 32 tanning bed lamps are a great benefit to you or your client's experience and interest in regularly returning for another tan. The maximum airflow of the Avalon 32 gives you or your client a quiet, cool and comfortable tanning experience.
An attractive, heavy duty designer pedestal and the luxurious Pacifica Blue color makes the Avalon 32 tanning bed a great looking addition whether it is placed in an upscale tanning salon or a private home. Just 76 inches long, 37 inches high and 32 inches wide, the state of the art ESB Green Energy technology completes the total package, giving you a unique design and balanced tan - all while being energy efficient and saving you money.
Replacing the bulbs is easy to do, so maintenance is carefree.
Just 15 minutes will get you a great tan with the Avalon 32 Tanning Bed. Best of all, it is Made in the U.S.A., so you can count on the Avalon 32 to be a well-made, dependable unit for years to come. The manufacturer's warranty is for 5 years on all metal structural components, 1 year on gas shocks and electrical components and 90 days on acrylics, plastics and lamps. For more information on the Avalon 32 warranty, click the Warranty tab, above.
Features and Specifications
- Style: Tanning Bed (15-minute)
- Color: Pacifica Blue / Metallic Silver Trim
- Total Power: 2400 Watts
- Lamp Reflectors: High Gloss - Mirror Finish
- Cooling System: Head-to-Toe Total Comfort
- Timer (Digital)
- Dimensions: H 37 x W 32 x L 76
- Electrical: 120 volts / 20 amps
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-20R
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Avalon 32 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Avalon 32 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
USE OF THE Avalon 32 TANNING BED IN A COMMERCIAL TANNING FACILITY OR FOR PROFESSIONAL AND MEDICAL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN THE VOIDING OF ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURERﾒS WARRANTIES!
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Avalon 32 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free. Tanning beds are custom made to order and typical production time is 7-10 business days prior to shipping. Once a tanning bed has been built, it typically takes an additional 2-3 days for the order to be prepared for shipment and tracking information to be provided. Please allow up to 15 business days to receive your shipping confirmation email once your order has been placed. During our busiest times of the year, production may take 15-20 business days. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two or three boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth
Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB