Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
If you'd rather stand up to get your tanning in, then you're going to love our Galaxy 30 tanning booth. The high gloss mirror finish that adds up to 25% tanning power, 3000 watts of tanning power, thirty VHO reflector tanning lamps and ultra-quiet cooling system, are going to provide you with a relaxing and yet powerful tanning session that will keep you bronzed and beautiful all year long.
The black pearl exterior is accented with a silver trim and will look gorgeous in your home. With ten vertical tanning lamps in each of the three tanning sections, you'll assured a balanced tan. Our special tanning lamps give you up to forty years of tanning.
Our stunning unit requires no special wiring and can be plugged into any 120 volt outlet. When you have your own Galaxy 30 tanning booth, you never have to worry about losing your beautiful tan no matter what the weather.
In addition, you'll never have to worry about not getting enough Vitamin D which is so important to good health. Keeping your tan and getting enough Vitamin D no longer requires hours in the sun and heat. In just-minutes a day you can get all the health benefits of sun exposure without all the detrimental affects.
By choosing the Galaxy 30 tanning booth, you also get the benefits of a standing tan and never run the risk of falling asleep or having the dreaded spots that don't quite get covered in a traditional tanning bed you lie down in. Our fabulous Galaxy 30 standing tanning booth ensures that your tan will be even and your tanning experience will be wonderful.
Made right here in the USA, you can rest assured that your ESB Galaxy tanning bed is made with the highest standards by people who care about your satisfaction. The manufacturer's warranty is for 5 years on all metal structural components, 1 year on gas shocks and electrical components and 90 days on acrylics, plastics and lamps. For more information on the Galaxy 30 warranty, click the Warranty tab, above.
Features and Specifications
- Style: Tanning Booth: 10-minute
- Color: Black Pearl & Silver Trim
- VHO Tanning Lamps: 30 VHO Reflector Tanning Lamps
- Total Power: 3000
- Lamp Reflector: High Gloss Mirror Finish
- Cooling System: Ultra Quiet
- Timer: Digital
- Dimensions: H 77" x W 48"
- Electrical: 120 volts / 20 amps
- Outlet: 5-20R
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Bed by ESB WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Galaxy 30 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Galaxy 30 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Galaxy 30 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free. Tanning beds are custom made to order and typical production time is 7-10 business days. During our busiest times of the year production may take 15-20 business days. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth
Galaxy 14 Home Tanning Bed by ESB