Solar Storm 48ST Wolff Lamp Stand-Up Commercial Tanning Booth
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Solar Storm 48ST Wolff Lamp Stand Up Commercial Tanning Booth
Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional tanning bed that you have to lay down in? We have some interesting options at our store, and one of them is more like a booth than a bed - the Solar Storm 48ST Stand Up Tanning Booth. You actually stand in it to get tanned.
The Solar Storm 48ST is wide open, comfortable and houses 48 Wolff UV lamps. Carefully placed aluminum reflectors scatter the light, giving you a broad and even tan that doesn't over-tan or under-tan any area of your body. A considerably large and heavy piece of equipment, the Solar Storm 48ST must be installed directly into a junction box, preferably by a contractor.
While this stand up tanning booth would certainly be a great asset for a business, it could just as well fit nicely in your home. Think of it! You could get the tan you want at home at times that work for you. No more rushing to get to the tanning salon during business hours. No more bothering with monthly fees. Wouldn't it be awfully convenient to do it at home instead?
In any case, this tanning booth is available to you at our store at our lowest possible price, thanks for our lowest price guarantee. We make sure that we are actually offering you the lowest prices by checking regularly on competition. Since we are so devoted to giving you a great experience shopping with us, we do more than give you a great price. We protect your personal information and never share it.
And we make available to you our amazing customer service team. They are professionals who know how to find the answers to your questions. We hope you find them helpful!
***This tanning booth is currently taking approximately 16 weeks for production and then delivery. All retailers are experiencing the same delays due to high demand and supply chain issues. Please feel free to reach out to us for an updated estimate or any other questions via email, phone or our chat.***
Features and Specifications
- Overall Size: 77" x 48"
- Tunnel design completely surrounds tanners for fast all-over tanning results.
- Extremely durable aluminum frame to ensure a long life with little maintenance.
- 48 extremely efficient 160 Watt Wolff high-output lamps.
- High-glossed aluminum reflectors for maximum tanning results and efficiency.
- Delivered 90% pre-assembled making assembly quick and easy.
- Standard lifetime warranty covering the frame of the tanning bed.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Electrical - 1-220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 1-50 AMP circuit breaker
- Hardwired directly to junction box ONLY, does NOT come with a plug
* lamp color is subject to change
Solar Storm 48ST Wolff Lamp Stand Up Commercial Tanning Bed WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Solar Storm 48ST Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime Warranty on Unit Frame
- 36 Month Warranty on Ballast, Contactors and Timers
- 6 Month Warranty on Acrylic
- 90 Day Warranty on Gas Springs
- 90 Day Warranty on Lamps and Fans
- 180 Days Labor
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Solar Storm 48ST tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items after the initial 180 day labor warranty period.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Solar Storm 48ST canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free, except for California, Oregon, and Washington, which have a surcharge due to high shipping costs.
Production and Delivery Timeline:
Due to current supply chain issues please reach out prior to ordering for current production timelines - and please note that all timelines are estimates as the manufacturers are facing many new challanges at this time.
Tanning beds are custom made to order, please reach out to us for an estimate of the current production timeline. Feel free to all us at(866) 819-6120 or email email@example.com for up to date information. Once a tanning bed has been built, it typically takes an additional 2-3 days for the order to be prepared for shipment and tracking information to be provided. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two or three boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order within 48 hours of it being placed and issue you a refund with no penalty. Orders cancelled after 48 hours may be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation #3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item inside is often times still okay. If an item arrives and looks like it may be damaged, please follow this procedure to ensure new parts can be shipped at no cost.
1. Note the damages to the packing material on the delivery receipt prior to signing your name for the delivery. In the presence of the delivery driver, open the package and inspect the contents. Add a list of any damaged pieces to the delivery receipt and sign. Do not discard any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
In the extremely unlikely event that a box arrives to you and all of its contents are visibly damaged beyond repair, you may refuse the damaged box and accept only the box contains items that are intact. Please note on the delivery receipt which pieces were accepted and which were refused and be sure to include that the reason for refusal was ‘severe damage’. This should only be used if damage is to the entire unit and excludes damage only to replaceable parts such as bulbs, acrylic, minor dents/scratches, etc. Please see situation #5 below and contact us immediately.
2. Save any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
3. After noting the damages, please test the item for functionality and take pictures of any items that needs replacement. Please contact us with pictures so that we can begin the process of getting replacement parts sent to you. After verifying the procedure was followed correctly and we have everything that we need, we will send out new parts to you at no cost. Please note that there may be additional lead times depending on which parts are needing to be replaced.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued as cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss because no refunds or credits will be issued for products that are received with shipping damages or lost in transit.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item or an item is returned to us for any reason other than severe damage, including incorrect contact information and inability to set a delivery appointment time, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling to and from our warehouse and any other additional fees issued by the freight line.
If an item is returned because it was severely damaged during the shipping process, no refund or replacements will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, we will either provide you with a replacement, or you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
We Also Recommend
Solar Storm 32 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed
SunFire Pro 32 Deluxe Commercial Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 36ST Wolff Lamp Stand-Up Commercial Tanning Booth
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed