Avalon 16 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Avalon 16 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
The Avalon 16 tanning bed is a 15-minute lamp system with pacific blue finished chassis and a head-to-toe total comfort cooling system. This is a deluxe tanning bed with 2400 watts of power great for in home use or commercial, even upscale tanning salon use.
The Avalon 16 is a 76" long bed, so be sure you have enough room but worry not about its energy consumption: ESB's Green Energy Technology consumes only a few pennies of energy per service and use a regular household 120 volt electrical circuit. The lamp reflectors have a high gloss mirror finish; ultra clear acrylics for maximum tanning power.
Your clients will feel the ultimate comfort laying into the Avalon 16, newly outfitted in your tanning salon further modernizing the ambiance and environment while greatly enhancing the nature of your client's experience in your salon. The Avalon 16 stands 37" tall and 32" wide. Maximum airflow gives you and your clients a tanning experience that is both quieter and more relaxing than the standard tanning bed, and the low UVB lamps give essential Vitamin D.
Lamps are often a replacement necessity for the standard tanning bed but this unit's 16 lamps have a 1,000 hour lamp life, which is the equivalent of 20 years of life. The lamps are easy to replace, too, making the Avalon 16 a very low maintenance tanning bed. Enjoy the benefits of indoor tanning, whether commercial or in your own home with the ESB Avalon 16 tanning bed.
Made right here in the USA, you can rest assured that your ESB Avalon tanning bed is made with the highest standards by people who care about your satisfaction. The manufacturer's warranty is for 5 years on all metal structural components, 1 year on gas shocks and electrical components and 90 days on acrylics, plastics and lamps. For more information on the Avalon 16 warranty, click the Warranty tab, above.
Features and Specifications
- Style: Tanning Bed (15-minute)
- Color: Pacifica Blue / Metallic Silver Trim
- Total Power: 2400 Watts
- Lamp Reflectors: High Gloss - Mirror Finish
- Cooling System: Head-to-Toe Total Comfort
- Timer (Digital)
- Dimensions: H 37 x W 32 x L 76
- Electrical: 120 volts / 20 amps
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-20R
Avalon 16 Home Tanning Bed WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Avalon 16 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Avalon 16 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
USE OF THE Avalon 16 TANNING BED IN A COMMERCIAL TANNING FACILITY OR FOR PROFESSIONAL AND MEDICAL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN THE VOIDING OF ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURERﾒS WARRANTIES!
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Avalon 16 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are. All orders will begin processing on the following business day and generally take 7-10 business days to ship from our warehouse. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days of the order being placed to inform you. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Avalon 32 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Avalon 20 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp 220v Home Tanning Bed