Avalon 24 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Avalon 24 Home Tanning Bed by ESB
If you're looking for a tanning bed that employs the latest in technology and also looks beautiful wherever you put it, then you will love our ESB Avalon 24 tanning bed. In just fifteen-minutes per session, you can get and keep a fabulous tan that lasts all year long.
The amazing green technology of this tanning bed means you'll be spending only pennies per session, saving both energy and money. This awesome tanning bed uses a special swirl technology to give you the perfect distribution of tanning. With eight pink and blue face swirl lights, four pink and blue face, arm and body swirl lights and twelve blue swirl body lights, you will enjoy an amazing 2400 watts of total tanning satisfaction in absolute comfort.
Easy to use, this incredible tanning bed plugs right into your household 120 volt socket. Your Avalon 24 tanning bed will provide you with 1000 hours of lamp life. That's twenty years of spectacular tanning at your fingertips whenever you want to use it! The digital timer means you can set it and forget it. The exterior of this unit is beautiful and comes in our pacific blue with a striking silver trim.
Now you can not only have a gorgeous year round tan, but also the added convenience of having your own tanning bed right in your own home to use whenever the mood strikes you. With our awesome ESB Avalon tanning bed in your home, you can have safe, effective tanning sessions on your schedule. No more traveling to the salon and wondering who was on the bed before you. With your own tanning bed in your home, you will know who used it last and never have to worry again.
Made right here in the USA, you can rest assured that your ESB Avalon tanning bed is made with the highest standards by people who care about your satisfaction. The manufacturer's warranty is for 5 years on all metal structural components, 1 year on gas shocks and electrical components and 90 days on acrylics, plastics and lamps. For more information on the Avalon 24 warranty, click the Warranty tab, above.
***This tanning bed is currently taking approximately 16 weeks for production and then delivery. All retailers are experiencing the same delays due to high demand and supply chain issues. Please feel free to reach out to us for an updated estimate or any other questions via email, phone or our chat.***
Features and Specifications
- Style: Tanning Bed (15-minute)
- Color: Pacifica Blue / Metallic Silver Trim
- Tanning Lamps: 24 Sun Express Reflector Swirls
- Face / Arm / Body: 8 pink and blue face swirl
- Face / Body: 4 pink and blue face/arm/body swirl
- Body: 12 blue swirl body lamps
- Total Power: 2400 Watts
- Lamp Reflectors: High Gloss - Mirror Finish
- Timer: Digital
- Dimensions: H 37 x W 32 x L 76
- Electrical: 120 volts / 20 amps
- Receptacle: 5-20R
Want to know more about the Avalon 24 Tanning Bed? Check out the manufacturer's video, below:
ESB Avalon 24 Home Tanning Bed WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Avalon 24 Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- (5) Years on all metal structural components
- (1) Year on gas shocks and electrical components
- (90) Days on acrylics, plastics and lamps
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Avalon 24 tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items.
USE OF THE Avalon 24 TANNING BED IN A COMMERCIAL TANNING FACILITY OR FOR PROFESSIONAL AND MEDICAL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN THE VOIDING OF ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURERﾒS WARRANTIES!
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Avalon 24 canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free, except for California, Oregon, and Washington, which have a surcharge due to high shipping costs.
Production and Delivery Timeline:
Due to current supply chain issues please reach out prior to ordering for current production timelines - and please note that all timelines are estimates as the manufacturers are facing many new challanges at this time.
Tanning beds are custom made to order, please reach out to us for an estimate of the current production timeline. Feel free to all us at(866) 819-6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date information. Once a tanning bed has been built, it typically takes an additional 2-3 days for the order to be prepared for shipment and tracking information to be provided. We will do our best to keep you informed of any delays. Although your item may ship out on schedule, it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two or three boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order within 48 hours of it being placed and issue you a refund with no penalty. Orders cancelled after 48 hours may be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation #3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item inside is often times still okay. If an item arrives and looks like it may be damaged, please follow this procedure to ensure new parts can be shipped at no cost.
1. Note the damages to the packing material on the delivery receipt prior to signing your name for the delivery. In the presence of the delivery driver, open the package and inspect the contents. Add a list of any damaged pieces to the delivery receipt and sign. Do not discard any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
In the extremely unlikely event that a box arrives to you and all of its contents are visibly damaged beyond repair, you may refuse the damaged box and accept only the box contains items that are intact. Please note on the delivery receipt which pieces were accepted and which were refused and be sure to include that the reason for refusal was ‘severe damage’. This should only be used if damage is to the entire unit and excludes damage only to replaceable parts such as bulbs, acrylic, minor dents/scratches, etc. Please see situation #5 below and contact us immediately.
2. Save any packing material or broken pieces until we’ve determined if a shipping claim needs to be filed. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired as it is considered destroying evidence.
3. After noting the damages, please test the item for functionality and take pictures of any items that needs replacement. Please contact us with pictures so that we can begin the process of getting replacement parts sent to you. After verifying the procedure was followed correctly and we have everything that we need, we will send out new parts to you at no cost. Please note that there may be additional lead times depending on which parts are needing to be replaced.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued as cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss because no refunds or credits will be issued for products that are received with shipping damages or lost in transit.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item or an item is returned to us for any reason other than severe damage, including incorrect contact information and inability to set a delivery appointment time, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling to and from our warehouse and any other additional fees issued by the freight line.
If an item is returned because it was severely damaged during the shipping process, no refund or replacements will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, we will either provide you with a replacement, or you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
We Also Recommend
Oasis 36 Stand-Up Home Tanning Booth
Galaxy 30 Home Tanning Booth by ESB
Solar Storm 32-Lamp 110V Home Tanning Bed
SunFire 24 Deluxe Home Tanning Bed