Solar Storm 36ST Wolff Lamp Stand-Up Commercial Tanning Booth
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Solar Storm 36ST Wolff Lamp Stand Up Tanning Booth
Who says you have to lie down to get a tan? The Solar Storm 36ST is an awesome standing tanning bed that allows you to enjoy all the benefits of a traditional tunnel-style tanning bed. All you have to do is stand in it for 20 minutes.
The Solar Storm 36ST Tanning Booth houses 36 Wolff UV lamps with aluminum reflectors that diffuse the light for an even tan. The unit is built onto a reliable aluminum frame that will not require much maintenance for years to come.
This is a great tanning unit for your business or for home use. It is available here at our guaranteed lowest price. We make sure that the price for each of our products is the lowest you could find anywhere by regularly checking our competition. We love offering you the lowest price because we know how much you need your money.
And since you may have thought of some questions, we invite you to get in touch with us by phone, live chat, or through email. We promise that you will hear back soon from our customer service team. They make it their business to personally respond to your questions and concerns. It's so nice to be able to talk to an actual human being for a change, since most online stores no longer offer you real customer service. We do!
Please Note: The Solar Storm 36ST must be hardwired into a junction box; you might want to get a contractor to install it for safety reasons.
Features and Specifications
- Overall Size: 77" x 48"
- Tunnel design completely surrounds tanners for fast all-over tanning results.
- Extremely durable aluminum frame to ensure a long life with little maintenance.
- 36 extremely efficient Wolff high-output lamps.
- High-glossed aluminum reflectors for maximum tanning results and efficiency.
- Delivered 90% pre-assembled making assembly quick and easy.
- Standard lifetime warranty covering the frame of the tanning bed.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Electrical - 1-220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 1-30 AMP circuit breaker
- Hardwired directly to junction box ONLY, does NOT come with a plug
Solar Storm 36ST Wolff Lamp Stand Up Commercial Tanning Bed WarrantyESB Enterprises warrants the Solar Storm 36ST Tanning Bed to be free from defects in workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime Warranty on Unit Frame
- 36 Month Warranty on Ballast, Contactors and Timers
- 6 Month Warranty on Acrylic
- 90 Day Warranty on Gas Springs
- 90 Day Warranty on Lamps and Fans
- 180 Days Labor
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser appearing on the sales receipt and is non-transferable.
- The ESB Solar Storm 36ST tanning bed is designed for indoor use by one person at a time. Maximum Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Only original ESB replacement parts may be used.
- All major repairs must be completed by an authorized ESB service representative.
- This warranty does not cover transportation charges on warranty replacement parts.
- Labor costs are not reimbursable for repair or replacement of items after the initial 180 day labor warranty period.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUN LAMP PRODUCTS UNDER U.S. FDA Section 21 CFR PART 1040.20.
IMPORTANT: Please complete and return the enclosed ESB Warranty Registration card within ten days from the date of purchase to ensure warranty validation. Serial numbers are located on the back of the Solar Storm 36ST canopy and bench.
All orders to be delivered to addresses within mainland USA are. All orders will begin processing on the following business day and generally take 7-10 business days to ship from our warehouse. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days of the order being placed to inform you. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
All tanning beds ship in two boxes via freight with curbside delivery only. The freightline will call the recipient to schedule an appointment to deliver the order. You will need to be able to unload both boxes; we suggest having 2-4 able-bodied people there to assist in unloading the packages from the trailer. Due to freight carrier regulations / insurance liability, the driver is NOT responsible or required to assist in moving your merchandise OFF their truck and/or TO your residence or business. Any attempt to use a lift gate or white glove service will result in additional charges from the carrier and will be your responsibility to pay as the customer. The results of refusing the shipment can be reviewed in section #5 of our RETURNS & EXCHANGES policies.
Always inspect ALL merchandise you have purchased from TanningBedsDirect.com at time of delivery, while freight driver is present, and BEFORE signing and accepting product as delivered.
Residential Curbside Delivery: All Bed, Booth, Standup, or Lamp deliveries will arrive on a truck with a 27-53’ trailer. The freight company will contact you by phone in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery. (Monday-Friday delivery only, specific hours available for delivery vary by freightline)
Prior to Delivery: It is recommended that your make advance arrangements for at least (2) individuals to be present at time of delivery to efficiently and safely remove your merchandise OFF the truck and TO your preferred location within residence or business.
Business Delivery: The freight company will attempt to make delivery during regular business hours M-F without prior notification to you; therefore, if you have specific days or hours of operation, please provide this information to TanningBedsDirect.com upon purchase.
6 Important Requirements to follow upon delivery and in the presence of the driver:
1. Compare the number of pieces on the delivery paperwork to number of pieces actually delivered.
2. Carefully inspect the exterior condition of your merchandise.
3. Determine if any portion of your merchandise has been damaged. If so, bring this to the attention of the Driver. The Driver should then either recommend opening / inspecting the package while he is present or allow you to write on the delivery receipt, "Damage Noted – Pending Inspection".
4. If shipping damage has occurred and is not properly noted on your freight receipt at the time of delivery, you will be responsible for replacement costs of any damaged items including applicable shipping fees.
5. After inspection, sign your name on delivery receipt and be sure to include the date and time of delivery.
6. Make sure that the driver provides you with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
We Also Recommend
Solar Storm 32 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed
SunLite Pro 24 Commercial Tanning Bed
Solar Storm 24 Wolff Lamp Commercial Tanning Bed
SunLite Pro 32 Deluxe Commercial Tanning Bed